Saturday, February 21, 2015

Wow chocolate chip cookies



WOW, GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES THAT TASTE GREAT??? 
Let's talk about that. 

So, I made mention on my facebook account that I was getting fed up of all the news feed temptations that I was getting. See, some of the pages I decided to like on facebook submit delicious looking recipes and treats and one of them was gluten chocolate chip cookies. 
I made a status message expressing my frustration/craving and my wonderful husband decided to come home with these beauties. 

I was very surprised when I took my first bite, to me it tastes a lot like cookie dough cookies with just a small hint of chocolate. The chocolate is very sweet and sometimes gets over powered by the rest of the cookie.  

These cookies are about golf size but taste just amazing. 

All I can say is.................................WOW! 

I give this product a 5 out of 5 star rating because it tastes that good. 

This company also provides other flavors of cookies like: Snickerdoodle, lemon etc. 
Check out their website below. 

Have you tried these cookies out before?, did you like them?. 
Please share with us your experience via- the comment section below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment