Saturday, February 21, 2015

Udi's Snickerdoodle cookies


OH MY GOODNESS, all I can say is, these are down right amazing.
When I first heard of snickerdoodle cookies, I thought "oh, they must taste like my favorite candy bar which happens to be snickers", yeah, not so much.

It turns out snickerdoodles tend to be sugary & cinnamon flavored.
These particular cookies are super soft, bite sized, & with a cinnamon sugar/molasses taste to them.

I myself hate crispy cookies, so these cookies bring me to a happy place.
They are moist & filled with flavor.

I give this product a 5 out of 5 star rating (because they are that good!) 


P.s. If you do not have an ALDI'S near you, fear not because Walmart Carries this line of snickerdoodle cookies that taste the same. 






Have you tried these amazing cookies before?. 
what did you think of them?. 
Please share with us your opinion by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment