Saturday, February 21, 2015

Van's cranberry almond snack bars




Since I will be delivering our first son in about a little over a week, I decided I should probably look into purchasing some snacks to take with me to the hospital, just in case they didn't really have much to choose from in the middle of the night in their snack area. I thought these looked pretty tasty and gave them a try.
First of all I was a bit disappointed that there was only 5 bars in this box and that they are half the size of your original granola bar. When I took one out, I was shocked at it's size, they look like little mini teasers or snack bars that would be passed out at some gluten free fair, just to try it before you buy it type of thing.
In total, I could probably consume the whole bar within 4 to 5 bites, NOT KIDDING.

The taste however was pretty delicious, you can really taste the oats and the raspberries but the texture is very sticky and thick. There are a lot of carbs in one of these bars and it's once again close to a full meal, but over all, these bars are worth getting again.

I give these bars a 4 out of 5 star rating! 

Do you like these bars too?, leave me a comment below and tell me all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment