Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pamela's lemon short bread cookies

While my sweet husband was getting some boxes, so we could start packing for our move, he bought these wonderful cookies for me. What a thoughtful and sweet husband I have. Since my last shortbread cookie incident, I was a little hesitant to try these. I looked on the back of them, to see if these cookies actually had butter in them, and they do!!! Yay, finally a gluten free short bread cookie, that actually uses butter. I put the cookie in my mouth and was instantly wowed by the sourness of the lemon. The lemon in these cookies are extremely strong, but very addicting for those lemon lovers out there. (I happen to be one of them). 
These short bread cookies are soft and just crumble in your mouth, I definitely recommend these cookies. 
My man said that they have plain ones too, so next time I go shopping, I am going to go pick me up some. 

KUDOS TO MY MAN!! 


I give these cookies a 4 out of 5 star







Tried these before?- Let me hear from you by commenting below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment