Saturday, February 21, 2015

Cinnamon grammy crisps

Now days going Gluten Free is a huge challenge & finding items that are fun to snack on that aren't to pricey is very rare. I don't make it a habit of going out and about and getting myself treats all of the time because quite frankly, I cannot afford it. However, this one time I decided I need to splurge a bit on myself and found these on the shelf along with all of the other gluten containing items.

The box says "Grammy Crisps" and that starts your mind thinking..... "Wow, is this going to taste like Graham Crackers?".  Well, I hate to break your little bubble but IT DOESN'T. The cinnamon is great tasting but once you get to the crisp, it tends to be on the bitter side and taste more like a chip then a cracker. After consuming two boxes, I came to the conclusion that these crisps are tolerable for a yummy snack but not a huge favorite of mine. For 25 crips, you are looking at a full meal of carbs or almost 30 Grams of Total Carbs & these puppies are packed with sugar too. 

This is a snack that is worth trying out, but please don't get your hopes up if you are looking for something that will supply that graham cracker craving because this doesn't completely do the trick. 

I would give these crisps a 3 out of 5 star rating. 

HAVE YOU TRIED THESE CRISPS BEFORE, I'D LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THEM, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment