Saturday, February 21, 2015

Trader Joe's cranberry maple nut granola

My sweet husband brought home an assortment of gluten free goodies from TRADER JOE'S yesterday and I was beyond thrilled. 

This is one of the things he purchased for me to try. 
I broke it open and was excited to eat it. The first thing you taste is: A nutty almost honey taste, then if you have a little cranberry in there, of course you taste the cranberry too. 

This is actually not as potent when eating it without milk but when I tried it with milk (Like a cereal) this morning I was shocked at how strong of a taste it had.  

When the milk was added, the nut & maple taste came out pretty strong & the cranberries kinda got lost in all the nut/maple flavor. 
Overall, I think it might be a little to rich when eaten with milk but as a dry snack, it seems to be pretty tasty and more mild. 

Would I purchase this again?........ probably not, only because it's not my favorite taste. 
Some of you may like that nutty/maple taste but for me, it's just a little to over powering. 

To me this is: A GRANOLA WANNA BE. 


I give this product a 2 out of 5 star rating only because it's just {okay}. 



HAVE YOU HAD THIS BEFORE & DO YOU LIKE IT?
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW AND LET ME KNOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment