Saturday, February 21, 2015

MI-DEL gluten free ginger snap cookies



It was around the Holidays that my husband purchased these cookies for me and I was so excited I dove right in. These were pretty good but very, very bitter and very, very hard. 

It wasn't until I almost hit the bottom of the bag when I started becoming sick, I read on the side of the bag:    "Also made in a facility that processes wheat". 

So, with this said, This may be gluten free but not suggested for those of us who have Celiacs Disease as it may have trace amounts of gluten in there and may make some of us sick. 

I give this product an over all 2 out of 5 star rating. 


Have you had this product before?- Did it make you sick? 
Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment