Saturday, February 21, 2015

Van's pb&j gluten free sandwich bars

I am a mom of 4 wonderful children, but this means I am on the go all the time & need a little something when I am out and about and don't have any gluten free options. 
I was excited to find out that Van's also made pb&j sandwiches. 

The outside coating of these bars are are moist and soft as that of gluten fig nuggets only more oat tasting. The inside is filled with more peanut butter then the strawberry which is kind of a bummer. 
The peanut butter in itself tastes okay but it tastes more like Jiffy then Skippy. 
For all you skippy fans out there, this peanut butter is a little disappointing but it will do in a pinch. 

In just 1 bar, there is enough calories for 1 meal. 
For all of you on a strict calorie watching diet, this might be a bit depressing because the bars are pretty small leaving you still a bit hungry afterwards. 

Overall, these bars are pretty tasty and a must try for anyone who loves their pb&js. 

I give these bars a 4 out of 5 star rating. 




Had these before?, I'd love to hear from you. 
Please leave a comment below. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment