Saturday, February 21, 2015

Kinni Kritters graham style animal crackers


 My Mother in law came over for an open house my husband and I had and she brought these with her. She had intially got these for the grand kids but had me try them. I instantly fell in love with them and got horribly addicted. These graham crackers don't really have a taste like graham crackers but they are crispy and baked similar to that of graham crackers. These crackers taste more like short bread cookies with a hint of sugar and the best past is they are not only gluten free, dairy free but nut free as well. 

Now I wish my grocery stores around here would carry them, but unfortunately they do not. I would honestly buy these on a regular basis. 

I give these cookies a 5 out of 5 star rating!! 

Have you tried these cookies before too, leave a comment below and tell me about what you like or dislike about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment