Saturday, February 21, 2015

Johnny's gluten free chocolate chip brownie mix




My hubby bought these gluten free brownies for me from COSTCO. 
First of all, I want to to give a shout out to COSTCO and thank them for getting in so many gluten free options now, specially their UDI'S bread. 

It was the day after my Son's Birthday that I wanted to make regular brownies for him and for myself, so I knew it was time to break open this puppy and try it. 

The recipe was extremely simple and only required (eggs, water and oil). 
It mixed extremely well and I had no problems what so ever. 

When they were done baking I was left with REALLY MOIST and quite good brownies. 
The only thing I didn't like about these brownies is that they were really light tasting in the area of chocolate  for me. I like that DARK BROWNIE TASTE and Johnny's gluten free brownies tasted more like a chocolate cake. This meant that it really didn't have much structure to it, it fell apart easily and was more fluffy then brownies normally are. If you like that sort of thing, then these brownies are for you, but personally, I am not a huge fan of the fluffy cake taste of these brownies. They were good, they just weren't great, if you know what I mean. 


Overall, I give this product a 3 out of 5 star rating. 



HAVE YOU HAD THESE BROWNIES BEFORE?. 
LET US KNOW HOW YOU LIKE THEM BY COMMENTING BELOW. 


1 comment:

  1. I can't find this mix anymore at Costco best gluten free brownie mix I ever tried

    ReplyDelete