Saturday, February 21, 2015

Snyder's gluten free pretzel sticks (honey mustard & onion)


I was very excited to find out that our local grocery store carried this amazing snack. 
The first time I tried it my mouth was watering and screaming in pleasure. It is heavy on the Mustard side but I don't personally mind. 

The bag is decent in size and lasts quite a while unless you are like me and cannot stop eating them. 

At our grocery store this bag is about roughly $6.00 but worth every penny. 

If you are craving gluten free pretzels, look no further, Snyder's Honey Mustard & Onion pretzels a MUST TRY. 

Snyder's also makes a hot buffalo wing flavored pretzels. 


I have yet to try the buffalo wing one but I can safely say if my grocery store starts carrying it, I will be purchasing it. 


I give this product a 5 out of 5 star rating. 



Have you tried this product before? 
Comment below and tell me about it, I'd love to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment