Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pamela's chunky chocolate chip cookies

Just grabbed a box of these when I was out and about getting some groceries and couldn't wait to open them up when I got home. These are a little harder then Pamela's Lemon Short Bread Cookies, so they tend to bread a little easier. When you bite into these cookies, the first taste you notice is a powder similar to cocoa you use in hot cocoa and it tastes a lot like it too. The chocolate chips are just like any other chocolate chip and there really isn't an after taste of bitterness when you are done consuming this cookie. 
For those of you who are a chocolate chip cookie connoisseur
 or used to the rich gluten chocolate chip cookies, you will most likely see the difference but it's very tolerable. 

I gave some to my children and they absolutely loved it.
I might consider purchasing these cookies again in the near future. 


I give these cookies a 3 out of 5 rating. 





Had these before?- Let me know about it by commenting below.  


UPDATE AS OF 11/1/12: 
Just had one of these cookies with milk and boy was it good, gotta try it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment