Saturday, February 21, 2015

Udi's dark chocolate brownie bites


Wow, these are pretty awesome. If it didn't read dark chocolate on the label, I probably wouldn't have imagined it was dark chocolate. I have to be honest with you guys, I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate.
So as you can imagine, I was a little skeptical about these but I gave them a try anyways.

To my surprise I actually liked them. They were moist like little mini cupcakes and even looked like little mini cup cakes with their individual liners. It had that dark chocolate after taste but it wasn't super overpowering or bitter like you'd expect from dark chocolate. I had a really hard time leaving these alone, I probably could have consumed this whole container in one sitting. I think the only thing I do not like about these brownie bites is that they don't give you enough of them in the container. :)


Looking for a nice brownie snack, look no further, these are great!

I give this product a 5 out of 5 star rating. 



Had these before?. 
Please leave me a comment and let me know about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment