Saturday, February 21, 2015

Van's natural food crackers

I have to be honest, I was a little hesitant to try these because for some reason, in my mind all Gluten free crackers taste so plain. I was very surprised when the flavors popped in my mouth. 
The first thing I noticed was the onion taste and then the dash of salt and garlic. 
I seriously whipped through this box in no time at all. 

My mother & Hubby tried these and thought they tasted amazing as well. 
Van's have amazing GLUTEN FREE products that are certified as GLUTEN FREE, meaning they have to abide by strict rules which mean there cannot be any more then 5 PPM (parts per million) of Gluten in their products. 

Overall, I am thuroughly impressed and have to give this product a 5 out of 5 star rating. 

CRAVING SOME CRACKERS?- LOOK NO FURTHER, THESE ARE TRULY AMAZING!

Check out their website below for some more yummy gluten free products. 



I'd love to hear from you, comment below with your opinion of these crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment