Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tillamook Country Smoker Beef Jerky & Beef Sticks



Tillamook Country Smoker


As most of you know, beef jerky usually contains soy sauce and soy sauce contains wheat, so for those of us who have celiacs disease, we can not enjoy those brands of beef jerky. 

Lucky for us, Tillamook country smoker is gluten free and safe. 
I was able to contact the company and they sent me out a whole bunch of beef sticks and beef jerky in all sorts of flavors. 

They sent me the flowing beef jerky: 
Honey Glazed 
Sea salt and pepper
 Old fashioned beef jerky

They sent me the following beef stick flavors: 
Regular beef stick
 Hunters Sausage 
Teriyaki 

I first tried out their honey glazed beef jerky and was thoroughly impressed. 
It had just the right amount of sweetness to it, but not enough to be overpowering. 
It was salty and peppery and just down right amazing. Before I knew it, I had eaten the whole bag. 

The old fashioned beef jerky and the sea salt and pepper beef jerky were about the same, the only difference was that the sea salt and pepper one, was a bit more peppery. 
Both of them almost tasted like they had a bit of teriyaki in it and you could really smell and taste the fact that it was smoked. 

I have never really been a fan of beef sticks but these taste pretty good. 
The outside coating was exactly the same as your original gluten beef stick and the texture of the inside was about the same as well. The hunters sausage flavored one was a little less strong in flavor which wasn't very exciting. If you like the taste of sausage, this one would be perfect for you. 
The teriyaki one was another one of my favorite. I missed the flavor of teriyaki, and this definitely curbed my craving. It was very strong in teriyaki flavor, yet not to over powering. 

These products were a little on the salty side but I don't know whether it was from them being smoked or if they just contain a lot of salt. 

Overall, I am grateful I received these products in the mail and got to try it out. 
It is hard to believe this beef jerky is GLUTEN FREE, because it is THAT GOOD!. 


If you'd like to check out their selection of products or to purchase, 
make sure to check out their website below. 



I give this product a 5 out of 5 star rating. 



Have you tried Tillamook country smoker beef jerky and beef sticks before?. 
I would love to hear about what you think about these products. 


A BIG Thank you to Tillamook Country Smoker for your wonderful products & for sending me some samples.



These reviews are of my personal, unadulterated opinions and are in no way influenced by the manufacturer, business or company.






1 comment:

  1. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!
    paleovalley beef sticks amazon

    ReplyDelete