Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Katz Gluten Free Glazed Donuts


I cannot say enough about Katz Gluten Free products, like I said in the product review for their english muffins, they just do a fabulous job at making amazingly delicious products. 

This one has to be my favorite donut that Katz makes. 
Let's put it this way, if you were to sit at a table, become blind folded and were presented with
both a gluten glazed donut and Katz Gluten Free glazed donuts, I can guarantee that you would
have a horrible time figuring out which donut contained gluten. 

These donuts are frozen but once thawed,  it is the perfect sweet snack. 
These donuts are moist right out of the box and if microwaved for a few seconds, 
that moisture is doubled and it almost melts in your mouth. 

The glaze coating is the perfect consistency and it's not to over powering when it comes to sugar. 
I find myself having a hard time putting these donuts down and walking away,
I could seriously eat a whole box in just one sitting. 

There are 6 regular sized glazed donuts in each box. 
Katz gluten free also has 7 more gluten free donut flavors including: 
Glazed pumpin pie spiced donut
Triple chocolate donut
Glazed chocolate donut
Chocolate frosted donut
Powdered donut
Cinnamon donut 
& several different kinds of donut holes. 

Overall, I am thoroughly impressed and cannot get over how much this tastes like a gluten donut. 
Believe me, I have tried several gluten free donuts in my time of being gluten free and so far, this is the BEST! 

Hungry for some gluten free glazed donuts?
Here they are! 

I give this product a 5 out of 5 star rating
 (I wish I could give more stars on this one)


Are you interested in getting some of these delicious gluten free glazed donuts?
Check out the website below. 




I have got the permission of Katz Gluten Free to use their photo. 
These reviews are of my personal, unadulterated opinions and are in no way influenced by the manufacturer, business or company.




No comments:

Post a Comment