Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Katz Gluten Free Powdered Donuts


I am not a huge fan of powdered donuts since in the past I have found it to cause a coughing/choking spell for some people if they inhale wrong while eating this flavor of donuts. 
I was a little hesitant to try these but I decided to be brave and do it anyways. 

These are the first Katz gluten free donuts that my local grocer got in for me. 
I worked with a representative over at Katz gluten free and the manager at my local grocery store to be able to stock their shelf with this beauty. 

Very soon after I bought them and got home, I broke open the bag and tried it. 
I was expecting something dry and somewhat unpalatable since after all, that has been my experience in the past with gluten powdered donut versions. 
However, I was surprised at how moist and fresh it tasted. 
This donut did not require any microwaving, it was just perfect to eat right out of the bag. 

I couldn't help but share a donut with my neighbor, who also has celiac disease. 
She was so happy to get the opportunity to try a donut that tastes just like a regular donut, while I got the opportunity to let her know that these donuts are now available at our local store. 

These donuts were a lovely surprise. 
I should have know, Katz gluten free did it again! 
THEY MADE YET ANOTHER GREAT PRODUCT. 

For a full list of donuts they offer, check out their website below. 


I give this product a 5 out of 5 star rating.



Have you tried these donuts before?. 
Please leave a comment below whether you like or dislike them. 








I have got the permission of Katz Gluten Free to use their photo. 
These reviews are of my personal, unadulterated opinions and are in no way influenced by the manufacturer, business or company.




No comments:

Post a Comment