Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Katz Gluten Free Glazed Chocolate Donuts


As you can tell, I am a huge fan of donuts.  
I don't think I was ever this crazy about them when I could have gluten, but once I became gluten free it seems that the craving has accelerated.

ATTENTION CHOCOLATE LOVERS, YOU NEED TO PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

These are a must have in your freezer when you get the sudden chocolate craving. 
I microwaved these for a couple of seconds and the chocolate became so moist and delicious while the glaze just melted into the donut, making it a chocolate lovers dream.
They also seemed to become lighter and more fluffy in consistency then what you would normally get with eating it right out of the bag. 
*Just make sure not to over microwave these.*

This would be amazing paired with some vanilla ice cream.

I found these donuts to be very sweet, in fact, I think it is safe to say that it is as sweet as the Katz gluten free glazed donuts if not a little more. 
These donuts have a deep rich flavor and is almost like eating dark chocolate cake. 

Overall, I am happy with their glazed donuts and give them a 4 out of 5 star rating. 

Check out Katz Gluten Free website for more products. 





I have got the permission of Katz Gluten Free to use their photo. 
These reviews are of my personal, unadulterated opinions and are in no way influenced by the manufacturer, business or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment